Friday 25 August 2017

PUBLICLY MINDING MY BUSINESS


It's a few minutes past 2:00am and I am still, as they usually say, trying to "put a pen to a paper"; or in my case put a finger to my phone screen. The thought of doing something new excites me, but with that feeling comes the accompanying tingly altercation of fear, a case of performance anxiety if you like.
I do not perceive myself as a writer, you probably shouldn't either ;), I am just another young African with a dream and a hustle and definitely with a lot on my mind.
You see, I am one of those you could call a dreamer, but as I like to put it; "I am trying to build something that will trascend my mortality". I believe we each perceive ourselves as having a certain special individual or collective purpose for our very existence in this world, I am not any different. The only difference visible to my mind's eye is the one I have set out to make.
My name is Maaweh and this is my world, a blog serving as a portal through which I unleash my thoughts to the world.
I write not for the world but about the world from where I see it.
Surf, Read and Enjoy !!! Don't take life too serious...

No comments:

Post a Comment